Kindergarten Pre-Registration for 2018-2019...Friday, March 23, 2018 9:30am-2:30pm. Children must be 5 on before August 1, 2018. Evening registration will be March 27, 2018 5:00-7:00pm. Please bring your child with you the day you register for the class placement screening. What you will need…
· State issued birth certificate - Required to Register
· Proof of Residence and Driver’s License - Required to Register
· KY Certificate of Immunization - Required to Register
· Health Care Examination - Required to Register
· Eye Examination - By January 1, 2018
· Dental Examination - By January 1, 2018
Important immunization changes are outlined in 902 KAR 2:060 for 2018-2019 school year. Please note the following changes in order for your child to attend school:
· Effective July 1, 2018: ALL students in kindergarten through twelfth grade must show proof of having received two doses of Hepatitis A vaccine to attend school. These 2 shots must be given 6 months apart. Please DON’T DELAY in getting these started. Students will need to have the first dose before January and the second dose by July 1st. This is a NEW school requirement. Therefore, if your child has already been vaccinated, the school will need the certifications showing proof in order to enroll your child for the 2018-2019 school year.
· Students aged 16 years or older must show proof of having received two doses of Meningococcal vaccine to attend school.?? If the first dose of meningitis vaccine was received at age sixteen (16) years or older, the second dose is not required for school entry.
Ask your student about Patriot PRIDE!
P = Patience
R = Respect
I = Integrity
D = Determination
E = Engaged
Click here to check out the new BCPS CECC (Community Early Childhood Council) Facebook Page. Lots of great information and tips to help your student be successful at school!