Requirements to Enroll at North Bullitt High School
The following items are required in order to enroll at North Bullitt High School:
1. Birth Certificate (certified full size copy – no hospital issued certificates may be accepted)
2. A valid Kentucky Certificate of Immunization (KRS 158.035)
3. Social Security Card
4. Copy of a parent or guardian’s drivers’ license with whom the student lives, reflecting their address within North Bullitt’s district
5. Proof of Residency (current vehicle registration, employee check stub, current utility bill - electric, gas or water, or home dwelling document – lease or mortgage), which reflects the same address as the drivers’ license.
6. Transcript of high school credits
7. Incoming freshmen must have proof of promotion to the 9th grade – a final 8th grade report card must state that the student was promoted to the 9th grade
8. Custody documents from court, if there are any custody issues
Please have all required documents with you when you come to register.