Benefits of OLR for Parents/Guardians
Pre-populated information for returning students to add/update student information.
Register all children in the family at one time, eliminating filling out duplicate enrollment/verification forms.
Electronically sign beginning of year paperwork
Video Guide for Parents/Guardians
Online registration is a tool designed to allow parents and/or guardians to register their student(s). This video is a guide for parents or guardians on how to access the tool, what type of information is entered and what happens to the application once completed.
Click here to preview an Infinite Campus video for Online Registration
No Computer or Internet Access
Families that do not have internet access, a computer or a current email address can use a kiosk station at their child's school to register during normal business hours after March 6, 2020 for new families and beginning May 4, 2020 for current families.
Preparing for Online Registration
Beginning March 6, 2020
Be prepared for Online Registration by gathering the following documentation:
Household information -- Current driver’s license and two additional forms of proof must be submitted. THE LIST BELOW CONTAINS THE ACCEPTABLE ITEMS TO ESTABLISH RESIDENCY:
- Current vehicle registration that matches the driver’s license submitted
- Current employee check stub with current address
- Voter registration card
- Government agency correspondence with current address
- Utility bill: Current electricity, gas or water bill with current address
- Authentic home builder contract, lease, closing statement, or other home dwelling document.
Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
Student information -- demographic and health/medication information. Health/medication information consists of:
- Birth Certificate
- Health History
- Physician Name and Phone Number
- Current Immunization Certificate
- Recent Physical Form (Kindergarten, 6th grade and new to KY students)
Emergency Contacts - full legal name, date of birth and phone number for each contact